Miranda Burnette is the president and founder of Miranda Burnette Ministries, Inc. She is also the director and founder of I Can Christian Academy, Inc. which is a branch of Miranda Burnette Ministries.
She is the author of the following books: Dare to Dream and Soar Like an Eagle, Success Starts in Your Mind, and Leader to Leader.
Miranda is passionate about teaching. Prior to resigning and starting her own business, I Can Christian Academy in 2009, she taught elementary school for 13 years in the public school system. She has taught several different grade levels but enjoys teaching kindergarten students. Her favorite subject to teach is reading, and she especially loves teaching preschoolers and kindergarten students how to read, as well as teaching young students how to write.
Miranda led and directed a Tutoring Program at a public school for 2 consecutive school terms with a team of 4 teachers and 2 paraprofessionals. The program consisted of tutoring 30 third-grade students struggling in reading and preparing them for standardized tests.
Miranda loves writing inspirational books, children books, reading, and spending time with her three grandchildren.
Educational Degrees include:
- Associate of Arts Degree from Pensacola Junior College in Pensacola, Florida.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Early Childhood Education from Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Masters of Education Degree in Elementary Education from Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Educational Specialist Degree in Elementary Education from Troy State University in Phenix City, Alabama.
- Professional Certification in Educational Leadership from Troy State University in Phenix City, Alabama.
- Educational Specialist Degree in Educational Leadership from Troy State University in Phenix City, Alabama.
She has also completed several courses towards a Doctorate Degree in Educational Leadership at Argosy University in Sarasota, Florida.